Double adhesive tape is the most amazing invention of all times: it helps us hang stuff, secure drawers to keep our little ones from opening them, keeps furniture steady and so forth.
However, there’s a time in our lives when we need to remove that adhesive tape and boy, that’s a pain in the bottom (pardon my French!). We’ve all tried the scrubbing, hairdryer tricks and all kinds of techniques to remove adhesive tape (especially the foam double-sided one, right?) with no success.
Fortunately, here, at 9to5hacks, we’re always looking for ways to improve our (and your) lives and, of course, we have an amazing solution for this horrible task. Here it comes…
|TAP HERE TO CONTINUE READING|
I know, like what is this name? Ignore it, naming doesn’t matter: this is the best thing invented in the history of humanity. I have no idea who invented this thing but MAAAN it works absolute wonders on removing adhesive tape, stickers and gum from literally anything.
Here’s how Goo Gone pitch themselves:
- Safely Restore Your Surfaces – The surface-safe formula removes the goo without harming your surface. Formulated with citrus cleaning agents and a pleasant citrus scent
- Trusted #1 Brand For Removing Gooey Messes – Try it on stickers, wax, markers, crayons, glue, tar, window decals, glitter, gum, labels and so much more
- Multiple Uses Around The House – Everything from wine glass label remover, scuff eraser, window sill cleaner, adhesive remover, tar cleaner, crayon drawing eraser, to glue remover.
- Great For Teachers and Parents – Use this to remove gum, tape, crayon and sticker residue left behind by kids
- Perfect For Collectors and Thrifters – Safely remove price stickers from gifts, wine glasses, clothing, drinking glasses, used video games and much more
Safe on Surfaces
Goo Gone Original is surface safe and can be used on carpet & upholstery, clothing, any hard surfaces including glass, laminate, metal, wood, plastic, vinyl, windows, ceramic, granite, flooring, countertops, tile and wood.
Removes Sticky, Gummy, Gooey Problems
Goo Gone Original works on stickers, candle wax, permanent marker, crayon, glue, gum, tape residue, adhesive, paint, tree sap, tar and much, much more.
As a last word, this is an Amazon best-seller which you can always return and that’s the best part. I have never returned anything from them but you can do it if you’re not happy with it. At 9to5hacks, this product gets a 10 out of 10 for its stellar results and efficiency.